Take a moment to get to know me
I consider myself to be an enthusiastic and dependable entry-level software engineer. I aim to be the best developer I can be by sharing best-practices and through my willingness to learn from others. I have a passion for education, and learn all I can from formal education as well as online tutorials, MOOC style courses, and software documentation. I believe the best work is done with passion and collaboration, and strive to maintain these in all that I do.
As passionate as I am about software, my life doesn't begin and end with work. I enjoy a wonderful life with my beautiful wife and my ever-cheerful son. We're deeply faithful, and genuily seek to live a life full of gratitude and decency. I love my family, I love to develop software, and I love to share with and learn from others.
- Excelled at assessing customer needs, communicating fitting solutions, and enhancing overall customer satisfaction
- Required to work under pressure, handling the needs of several customers successively and simultaneously
- Recognized as being able to understand new technologies quickly, as well as effectively communicating complex concepts in simple terms to clients.
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to business needs by overtaking office operations and improving branch audit results
- Achieved first place rank among personal bankers in the Vancouver, WA district for the month of May, as well as second place year-to-date
- Praised as a capable and adaptable team member, moving locations as necessary, ensuring overall team strength and stability
Brigham Young University of Idaho
Bachelor of Science - Software Engineering
- Introduction to Software Development
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Client-Side Web Development
- Server-Side Web Development
- Design Thinking and Innovation
- Human-Computer Interaction (UI/UX)