Take a moment to get to know me
Software Engineer // Husband & Father
I have always held a deep interest in business and technology. From a young age, I learned to build computers, and my first instinct was to sell products based on this skill. As I grew, so did my understanding of technology and business. In early positions in my life, I sought to use technology to automate my work, and to increase the efficiency of the business. Later in my life, I began to recognize the value of information in business decision making. I now seek to combine my interests in business, technology, and analytics into a career of collaborative problem solving, rapid prototyping, and iterative development.
As passionate as I am about software, my life doesn't begin and end with work. I enjoy a wonderful life with my beautiful wife and our two children. We're deeply faithful, and genuinely seek to live a life full of gratitude and decency. I love my family, I love to develop software, and I love working with others to achieve great results.
Wal-mart Stores, Inc.
- Facilitated collaborative design and implementation of large scale messaging platform for Walmart Global Sourcing
- Recognized as being a role model in team-work and project ownership
- Optimized and refined Continuious Integration & Continuous Delivery pipelines and processes.
- Excelled at assessing customer needs, communicating fitting solutions, and enhancing overall customer satisfaction
- Required to work under pressure, handling the needs of several customers successively and simultaneously
- Recognized as being able to understand new technologies quickly, as well as effectively communicating complex concepts in simple terms to clients.
JPMorgan Chase Bank
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and adapt to business needs by overtaking office operations and improving branch audit results
- Achieved first place rank among personal bankers in the Vancouver, WA district for the month of May, as well as second place year-to-date
- Praised as a capable and adaptable team member, moving locations as necessary, ensuring overall team strength and stability
Brigham Young University of Idaho
Bachelor of Science - Software Engineering
- Introduction to Software Development
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Client-Side Web Development
- Server-Side Web Development
- Design Thinking and Innovation
- Human-Computer Interaction (UI/UX)
- Software Design and Development
- Software Engineering I (Requirements, Design)
- Software Engineering II (Quality Engineering, Cost Estimation)
- Software Engineering III (SDLC, Project Management)